Start ALC Meknes TOEFL Prep Today
The TOEFL is offered approximately once a month at the ALC Meknes.
The exam covers reading, listening, speaking and writing, and takes about 4 hours to complete. It is given on line, which means that all answers have to be typed on an English keyboard.
How to register for the TOEFL
Log on to the ETS website, www.ets.org, click on TOEFL, and follow the instructions.est.com
How to prepare for the TOEFL
- Check the ETS site for sample questions.
- Go to YouTube and do a search for TOEFL. You’ll find lots of video help.
- Buy a TOEFL preparation book. They are available at the ALC Meknes.
- Take a TOEFL prep class at the ALC.
What to do on the day of the test
Come to the ALC at least half an hour before the test is supposed to start.
Bring photo identification with you. You’ll find information about the kind of ID you need in the packet you receive from ETS. If you don’t have photo ID, you can’t be admitted to the test.
Bring your test confirmation ticket.
Getting your scores
It takes about two weeks to get your scores. The scores will come to you directly from ETS.
General ID Document Requirements
With few exceptions, ID documents must meet all of the following requirements. Each ID document must:
- be an original document; photocopied documents are not acceptable and documents cannot be presented on a mobile phone or any other electronic device
- be a government-issued national/state/province identity card that is issued and recognized by the country where you are a citizen or resident
- be valid; expired documents (bearing expiration dates that have passed) are not acceptable
- include your full name exactly matching the name on the ID document used to register, excluding accents or diacritical marks.
- include a recent, recognizable photograph
- include your signature (the name on the ID and the signature name must match)
Subscribe to our mailing list ALC Meknes for news and updates about our events.